Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rest in Peace Grandpa♥

God Only Cries for the Living-Diamond Rio

God only cries for the living
'Cause it's the living that are left to carry on
An' all the angels up in Heaven
They're not grieving because you’re gone
There's a smile on their faces
'Cause you're in a better place than they've ever known
God only cries for the living
'Cause it's the living that are so far from home.

It makes me sad
When I think of my Grand-dad
I miss him each and every day
But I know the time will come
When we’ll wonder why he went away
Maybe we're not meant to understand
Till we meet up in the Promised Land.


You can listen to the song on the player at the bottom of my blog. It's near the end of the playlist.


3 comments:

  1. Sweet and comforting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you lieba and hope to see you soon... blieb lieb God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do print my backgrounds. I can't find any nice enough paper anywhere.
    Love your blog by the way. Great job with it and your posts are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete