Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally...

I finally have a reason to update...and what a joyous update it will be!!!!!!!! :P

the tracing...
the cutting...
the tedious job sewing together of 1 x 1 inch pieces...
the hours of listening to my itouch play numerous songs over n over again...
my moms encouraging, "Tuah, geh mochs goh'uh"...
moms assistance...
&  my rugs journey...
has finally
come to an
end...

only to be stepped apon :(

I totally love it... Some people probably look down on Fortrel Rugs...Why I can't figure out because they can be gorgeous... Here is the master piece...

5 comments:

  1. looks phenomenal! who cares what ppl look down on they can be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its absolutly gorgoues....i totally love ur colors too, we too could never get sick of fortrel rugs. no one could ever change my mom!
    its is a long project but worth it! u did good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should dig out all my stuff again and make one as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome rug. I think you did a fabulous job.
    Hugs Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I recently became owner of some fortrel fabric and am looking for a pattern for a rug.

    ReplyDelete