Monday, March 21, 2011

Good News for a New Week

I stand in front of the mirror and brush hair, teeth, thoughts from my mind. But the worries keep coming as I consider a new week.

If that doesn't work out...what then?
If I really can't do it...what then?
If something happens...what then?

I quietly whisper a prayer and it seems my heart hears a response that begins with those same two words: 
What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not withhold his own Son, but gave him up for all of us, will he not with him also give us everything else? Romans 8:31-32
The sentences that follow say I'm more than a conqueror and nothing can separate me from God's love.
I breathe deep of grace, love, victory, hope that's secure.
And I can dare to walk into a new week with my heart held high.

♥ 2 ♥ with Holley


2 comments: